Reader reviews and comments on The Bridegroom, plus links to write your own review.

The Bridegroom

Stories

by Ha Jin

The Bridegroom by Ha Jin

Oct 2000, 256 pages
    Sep 2001, 240 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The Bridegroom

Kate (02/17/04)

I haven't read the entire book. However, I did read "Saboteur" and it was an excellent literary work. Mr. Chiu does something we all wish we had the guts to do at times. He could be classified as somewhat psychotic. This was a great example of a well-written short story.
Brent Mullins (12/02/03)

I disliked this book, because the way some of the stories build up and have a horrible ending. Also I dislike the way the author writes. Sometimes he will say things backwards, or even improper english.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

I write to add to the beauty that now belongs to me

K Your F C