Reader reviews and comments on The Change Before The Change, plus links to write your own review.

The Change Before The Change

Everything You Need to Know to Stay Healthy in the Decade before Menopause

by Laura E. Corio, Linda G. Kahn

The Change Before The Change by Laura E. Corio, Linda G. Kahn

Oct 2000, 368 pages
    Dec 2001, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Change Before The Change

Ronda

I am a nurse and needed some CEU's and was interested in this topic since I could relate all too well to it. I am 32 and have a complicated menstral history and found a lot of answers to my problems here. So, it was interesting and informative. I have applied some of her suggestions to my life....still waiting to see results. My Doctor has never been interested in any material I brought to him reguarding my symptoms, until I brought this book in to him. He now believes that there may be more going on with me! EVEN THOUGH I AM ONLY 32!

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep
    by Kate Moore

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers