Reader reviews and comments on The Prometheus Deception, plus links to write your own review.

The Prometheus Deception

by Robert Ludlum

The Prometheus Deception

Oct 2000, 384 pages
    Oct 2001, 576 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Prometheus Deception

Cassandra (12/02/04)

This is one of the most interesting books I have ever read. Most other murder, suspense like novels have ubiquitous endings. Iam still reading this book and every page has a different suprise. The knowledge of weaponry and tactical skills is amazing. This is now absolutlely the best book of the century. More people need, no must read this book!.
Rick (05/30/04)

I gotta agree with Derik! I read lots of Ludlum's novels several years ago. I really enjoyed many of his previous books. I decided to check out one of his newer works. At 200 pages I had a good idea how it would end. By 300 I was positive. At 350 I just skipped to the last chapter. What a let down this book was for me.
Chris (03/04/04)

This was the greatest book on international intrigue that I have read in a very long time. Anyone who hasn't heard of or read it, do yourself a favor and GET THIS BOOK!
Derik V. Jensen (12/17/03)

The book reads like a Junior in High School needed an after school hobby and decided to throw together a slew of tired cliches and bad plot reversals for this excessively long text. A good read for an inexperienced reader; a bad one for those of us who enjoy good literature.
Shazay (12/17/02)

Awesome book! Should be found in anyone's collection!
Sid Brown (12/06/02)

By far, the best book I've ever read. I am now a true Ludlum fan. Superbly detailed, incredible depth, and suspense that will leave you dangling off the edge of your chair. His storyline draws you deeper, and deeper, until you just can't put it down. I will forever be a Ludlum fan.
Patty (05/27/02)

Fabulous, couldn't put it down. Can't wait for the next one! Highly recommended.
Bill Riley (05/24/02)

If you enjoy a thriller with ties to current World Events, this book is a good read!

• Book Jacket: So Say the Fallen
    by Brit Bennett
    by Tom Jackson

The Comet Seekers
    by Helen Sedgwick

A magical, intoxicating debut novel, both intimate and epic.

Cruel Beautiful World
    by Caroline Leavitt

The Next
    by Stephanie Gangi

Fast-paced, wickedly observant, and haunting in the best sense of the word.