Reader reviews and comments on Ilse Witch, plus links to write your own review.

Ilse Witch

There are currently 6 reader reviews for Ilse Witch

NM

IT ROCKS!
Mikaskakak!

This is a truly great book! The Voyage series is far better than the Heritage series. He spends a lot of time setting up things, but that's okay. It is a great additation to your collection if you don't have it! I've just read Morgawr and I can't wait for The High Druid of Shannara trilogy that starts in September. Don't miss the E-Signing!
Andrea

Definitley another one of Brook's amazing writings. Every one of his books are awesome, I've read all of them and can't wait till the next ones get out.
john

i own all the terry brooks books except hook. so far they are all good books. thanks to terry brooks for writing them.
Abby of Arizona

Amazing! every word truely paints a picture. there is no other series better than that of what Terry Brooks writes!

Terry Brooks writes with such a passion, such magic, that it could sweep even the dullest of minds away. I just fly on his words, off to another land.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance