Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 61 reader reviews for The Rescue

Cash Oviedo

Amazing read
This is one of the most amazing and heartfelt books I´ve read.
Kristen

Glued to your hands
As goal oriented as I am, I'm not the kind of person that would take a whole entire day to read a book. To be honest, besides school I never once read more than 100 pages in a day...to my surprise (and my family's) I never dropped the book. As I was sitting on the couch for 10 hours straight reading from beginning to end. It was that amazing...I feel like reading the whole book was an accomplishment yet at the same time it taught me so much in one day. This will take hold of the grip you have on this incredible book that takes you on a journey and keeps you on the edge almost the whole time.
Audrey

The Rescue - Heartwarming Book
I too read this book in two days. I absolutely loved it, and identified with all the aspects of their relationship - the falling in love, the heartbreak. Also the relationship between Kyle the young boy and his mum made me cry. Thoroughly recommend the book and its author.
Claire

Amazing!
This book is so heartwrenching. It is one of Sparks' best. I cried, laughed and smiled throughout the entire text. I could not put it down. Read this and all Nicholas Sparks books.
juicebox

The Rescue
One of Sparks' best. I love this book! :)
Raelyn

Best Yet!!!
The Rescue...what do I say???? My Favorite yet...Would love if it became a movie!!!!
Emily

The Rescue -Nicholas Sparks
I thought this was a great story by Sparks. It went through all the dynamics and really provided insight on something that could actually happen, like a mental illness, a one night stand resulting in a child, loss of a father/best friend, and being broke. It made me want to laugh, and it made me want to cry. I would read it over and over again.
Corey

AWESOME BOOK
This book had to be one of the best books I have ever read. I recommend to anyone.

• Book Jacket: Educated
    Educated
    by Tara Westover
    Voted 2018 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Tara Westover had the kind of ...
  • Book Jacket: Circe
    Circe
    by Madeline Miller
    Voted 2018 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Towards the end of Madeline Miller...
  • Book Jacket: Children of Blood and Bone
    Children of Blood and Bone
    by Tomi Adeyemi
    Voted 2018 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

What would you do if, in a ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Crawdads Sing
    Where the Crawdads Sing
    by Delia Owens
    Voted 2018 Best Debut Novel Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Where the Crawdads Sing was a ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7 ½ Deaths of
Evelyn Hardcastle

"Agatha Christie meets Groundhog Day...quite unlike anything I've ever read." - A. J. Finn

The Big Holiday Wordplay: $400+ in Prizes