Reader reviews and comments on The Sky Is Falling, plus links to write your own review.

The Sky Is Falling

Jul 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for The Sky Is Falling

Michael Luis Casil

That was so COOL
The story is to nice to read. It made me encourage to read more books authored by Sidney Sheldon.

my first book
I have started reading novels 6 months back. Not even one novel is as interesting as this (which I come across)... I was excited to read it quickly. The twists made it so exciting........
cielo bernabe

the best novel.. nice and interesting..imagine the twist of the story..this is a great book..
love reading

a book to remember
Its a very thrilling novel with so much suspense. Even after reading it will remain in your heart.
dawn hugies bandoy

i love sidney!! and his books!!
Thrilling and exciting novel that never lets you sleep until midnight unless you have finished reading!! it's full of glamor and it keeps you moving all through the last page!!

best book
Full of exiting events that makes your heart bit faster. I can feel the emotions of the character especially Dana Evans.

he does it again
i have to read this book for my assignment. but this ons is most exciting book ive ever read! i can't tell you how good it is! just read it. i bet you will like it~

it was a great book . i have to read a book for my isu and therefore i started reading this was fun doing the isu

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions
    The Girls in the Picture
    by Melanie Benjamin

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony