Reader reviews and comments on The Man Who Ate The 747, plus links to write your own review.

The Man Who Ate The 747

by Ben Sherwood

The Man Who Ate The 747 by Ben Sherwood

Aug 2000, 272 pages
    Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Man Who Ate The 747

RLG

Ben Sherwood-747
I love this book. While it is slightly predictable, the concept is one that needs to be greatly appreciated to be understood. The whole point of this book is to get people to realize when you just sit and look at the big picture of what someone is doing you can either say something like well its cool or weird or okay. But the real picture that no one stops to think about is the little things others do for someone, its the little things that count the most and its the little things that people brush off all the time.
liza

EXCELLENT AND HEARTWARMING!
Frankie

Very good book. Ben Sherwood really knows what he's doing. TRU... WORD
Erin

THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!! It envoked ever sence of me!
It was truly and unforgettable book. I always recommend this book to anyone and everyone!THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ
Sharon Underhill

Excellent read. A very charming and enjoyable book. It made me want to go out and break some sort of world record!
Stacey

One of the best books I've read in a while. Good for either gender. Leaves reader with a renewed hope for love.
Hugo

Good book
Though it's not the best book I've read; it's one of the best!
Jay Shah

It was really good but sometimes like in the beggining it was a drag.

• Book Jacket: Rebellion
    by E Lockhart
  • Book Jacket: Jumping at Shadows
    Jumping at Shadows
    by Sasha Abramsky
    In September 2015, fourteen-year old Ahmed Mohamed was thrust into the national spotlight when the ...

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by Jamie Ford

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E