Reader reviews and comments on The Man Who Ate The 747, plus links to write your own review.

The Man Who Ate The 747

Jan 2002, 288 pages

There are currently 13 reader reviews for The Man Who Ate The 747

RLG

Ben Sherwood-747
I love this book. While it is slightly predictable, the concept is one that needs to be greatly appreciated to be understood. The whole point of this book is to get people to realize when you just sit and look at the big picture of what someone is doing you can either say something like well its cool or weird or okay. But the real picture that no one stops to think about is the little things others do for someone, its the little things that count the most and its the little things that people brush off all the time.
liza

EXCELLENT AND HEARTWARMING!
Frankie

Very good book. Ben Sherwood really knows what he's doing. TRU... WORD
Erin

THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!! It envoked ever sence of me!
It was truly and unforgettable book. I always recommend this book to anyone and everyone!THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ
Sharon Underhill

Excellent read. A very charming and enjoyable book. It made me want to go out and break some sort of world record!
Stacey

One of the best books I've read in a while. Good for either gender. Leaves reader with a renewed hope for love.
Hugo

Good book
Though it's not the best book I've read; it's one of the best!
Jay Shah

It was really good but sometimes like in the beggining it was a drag.

• Book Jacket: Trust Exercise
    Trust Exercise
    by Susan Choi
    At face value, Susan Choi's latest release, Trust Exercise, appears to be a familiar story. ...
  • Book Jacket: An American Summer
    An American Summer
    by Alex Kotlowitz
    As a Chicagoan, I've become used to the most common reactions when I'm traveling and tell someone ...
  • Book Jacket: The Sun Is a Compass
    The Sun Is a Compass
    by Caroline Van Hemert
    Caroline Van Hemert fell in love with her future husband, Pat, in 2001, discovering they shared a ...
  • Book Jacket: Women Talking
    Women Talking
    by Miriam Toews
    Miriam Toews' Women Talking is a circadian novel, unfolding over a span of just a few hours and ...

D-Day Girls
    by Sarah Rose

The dramatic story of the extraordinary women recruited by Britain's elite spy agency to help pave the way for Allied victory.

When We Left Cuba
    by Chanel Cleeton

An exhilarating historical novel from the author of Next Year in Havana, a Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick.

Book Club
An American Marriage
by Tayari Jones

A masterpiece of storytelling, and a 2018 Oprah's Book Club Selection.

Book Club Giveaway!
Win Women Rowing North

The instant New York Times bestseller

A guide to wisdom, authenticity, and bliss for women as they age.

A B Penny A T U