Reader reviews and comments on The Time Bike, plus links to write your own review.

The Time Bike

May 2001, 144 pages

There are currently 17 reader reviews for The Time Bike

U.S. weekly (05/28/07)

This book was....
This book was really good something new happened when you turned the page. It made it sound like it was a real story. I would recomend this book to people whom like exciting things.
Eddie (04/18/05)

Time Bike
It was one of the most interesting books I have ever read!
nate (02/08/05)

great
jim (11/04/04)

I tought the book was great. I think its worth reading it over an over again. My real name is jim not bob, but I still think the book was awsome.
danielle (10/31/04)

it was the best book that i ever read before , in my whole entire life !!!!!!!!!!!!
bobby (10/05/04)

great
Steve (04/29/04)

I think people shoud love this book because it is very exciting and unimaginal!!!! Trust me I read it 6 times and didn't grt bored, really.
bob stookman (04/11/04)

it was good

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us