Reader reviews and comments on Coloring Outside The Lines, plus links to write your own review.

Coloring Outside The Lines

Raising a Smarter Kid by Breaking All the Rules

by Roger Schank

Coloring Outside The Lines by Roger Schank

Aug 2000, 320 pages
    Aug 2001, 272 pages

There is 1 reader review for Coloring Outside The Lines

Roadrunner

Excellent! It is written with the "smarter child" in mind. I think it is also a great book for parents of gifted children. The author gives practical suggestions on how to promote your child's imagination, critical thinking skills, ambition & ability to hypothesize. The world of today & tomorrow is one of science & innovation. If you want your child to be a "go-getter", a doer or an innovator rather than a follower this book provides a foundation. I also think it is a great book for parents of secular homeschoolers. I disagreed with his views on drug use by children.

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World