Reader reviews and comments on The Bear and The Dragon, plus links to write your own review.

The Bear and The Dragon

There are currently 47 reader reviews for The Bear and The Dragon

matt

great story
Punisher

This book is very descriptive and very informing on war an politics. I liked it.
SpringerD

Just another example of the outstanding work turned out by Clancy. Can't wait for the next one!
clancy - tom clancy

it was brill reading i loved it. fantastic - tim quincy ur the man !!!!
Matthew

Completly riveting...a book that is compelling from start to finish. I'm only 15 and I think Tom Clancy's ability to build suspense is surpassed by no other writer out there.
Tyler

Really mind-blowing when it comes to Tom Clancy!!!!
Robert

I Love it and i'm in 7th grade
Chris

The Bear and The Dragon was probably one of the coolest Tom Clancy books I've read so far, the only one cooler or at same level is Rainbow Six. Clancy should consider making a movie of this one.

• Book Jacket: Treeborne
    Treeborne
    by Caleb Johnson
    The Treeborne family has lived on The Seven – the local sobriquet for a seven-acre stretch of ...
    Grace