Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Perfect, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Perfect

Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Mr. Perfect

Ashley

Wow!
I absolutely love this book! I lost my copy a couple of months ago, so I treated myself to another copy for my birthday. The moment I got home, I started to read and I couldn't put it down until I was done. It was just like the first time reading it! I would suggest this book to anyone!
shantelle

This was an absolutely thrilling book! I am not big on reading, but i couldn't put this book down. The romance was amazing and i would definitely recommend Mr. Perfect to anyone!
Ginny Clementi

Best book I've read in a long time. Linda Howard is my new favorite author.
Teresa

I had to read this one twice. I Love it.
cubanpete

I fell in love with this book from the beginning. Is my absolute favorite book.
Troy Archie

No one can spin a thriller like Linda Howard. She is definitely at the top of her game!! Each new book leaves you waiting impatiently for the next one!!!
Ingrid

I have now read this book 5 times and I still get chills reading it. It has everything in it, from romance to murder.
sydney

funny, sensual and suspensful.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance