Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Perfect, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Perfect

by Linda Howard

Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard X
Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

Jul 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Mr. Perfect

I absolutely love this book! I lost my copy a couple of months ago, so I treated myself to another copy for my birthday. The moment I got home, I started to read and I couldn't put it down until I was done. It was just like the first time reading it! I would suggest this book to anyone!

This was an absolutely thrilling book! I am not big on reading, but i couldn't put this book down. The romance was amazing and i would definitely recommend Mr. Perfect to anyone!
Ginny Clementi

Best book I've read in a long time. Linda Howard is my new favorite author.

I had to read this one twice. I Love it.

I fell in love with this book from the beginning. Is my absolute favorite book.
Troy Archie

No one can spin a thriller like Linda Howard. She is definitely at the top of her game!! Each new book leaves you waiting impatiently for the next one!!!

I have now read this book 5 times and I still get chills reading it. It has everything in it, from romance to murder.

funny, sensual and suspensful.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil