Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Perfect, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Perfect

by Linda Howard

Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard

Jul 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Mr. Perfect

Ashley (04/26/05)

Wow!
I absolutely love this book! I lost my copy a couple of months ago, so I treated myself to another copy for my birthday. The moment I got home, I started to read and I couldn't put it down until I was done. It was just like the first time reading it! I would suggest this book to anyone!
shantelle (08/19/03)

This was an absolutely thrilling book! I am not big on reading, but i couldn't put this book down. The romance was amazing and i would definitely recommend Mr. Perfect to anyone!
Ginny Clementi (07/02/03)

Best book I've read in a long time. Linda Howard is my new favorite author.
Teresa (04/19/03)

I had to read this one twice. I Love it.
cubanpete (11/16/02)

I fell in love with this book from the beginning. Is my absolute favorite book.
Troy Archie (09/02/02)

No one can spin a thriller like Linda Howard. She is definitely at the top of her game!! Each new book leaves you waiting impatiently for the next one!!!
Ingrid (08/22/02)

I have now read this book 5 times and I still get chills reading it. It has everything in it, from romance to murder.
sydney (07/12/02)

funny, sensual and suspensful.

• Book Jacket: All Our Wrong Todays

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Analyzing humor is like dissecting a frog. Few people are interested and the frog dies of it.

O My D B