Reader reviews and comments on Mr. Perfect, plus links to write your own review.

Mr. Perfect

Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for Mr. Perfect

Ashley (04/26/05)

Wow!
I absolutely love this book! I lost my copy a couple of months ago, so I treated myself to another copy for my birthday. The moment I got home, I started to read and I couldn't put it down until I was done. It was just like the first time reading it! I would suggest this book to anyone!
shantelle (08/19/03)

This was an absolutely thrilling book! I am not big on reading, but i couldn't put this book down. The romance was amazing and i would definitely recommend Mr. Perfect to anyone!
Ginny Clementi (07/02/03)

Best book I've read in a long time. Linda Howard is my new favorite author.
Teresa (04/19/03)

I had to read this one twice. I Love it.
cubanpete (11/16/02)

I fell in love with this book from the beginning. Is my absolute favorite book.
Troy Archie (09/02/02)

No one can spin a thriller like Linda Howard. She is definitely at the top of her game!! Each new book leaves you waiting impatiently for the next one!!!
Ingrid (08/22/02)

I have now read this book 5 times and I still get chills reading it. It has everything in it, from romance to murder.
sydney (07/12/02)

funny, sensual and suspensful.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Force of Nature
    by Jane Harper

A riveting, tension-driven thriller from the New York Times bestselling author of The Dry.

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place

G O T P, B The P, F T P