Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli X
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

Noelle Zeiser

This book is amazing to teen readers because it deals with school problems and how to face them. It's overall an inspiration to teens to keep you head up and always smile!!

Stargirl is an amazing book! I give it 5 stars

It was a really good book. Whoever said it was a bad book is mean!
Noura Yousuf

I really love this book. Everyday I read this book.

This book was cool. Keith said no it wasn't good, but I disagree with his opinion Stargirl is a very down-to-earth and don't-care-what-other-people-think type of girl.

loved it!!
I read Star Girl with my son, whom I homelearn. He was concerned it would be a "girly" book. With each page I turned we both learned more and more about life, love and relationships. This is my all time favorite book. I can relate to StarGirl Caraway. Please read this book, its a winner.

Its a very good book for kids trying to fit in, even when they know they like themselves for who they are.

I think this book is excellent. It teaches Teenagers, and young children that it doesn't matter if you are different from everyone else, you need to stay true to yourself. This book is one of those books that you read a little bit of it, and you have to read more, and won't be able to put it down.

• Book Jacket: Winter