Reader reviews and comments on Stargirl, plus links to write your own review.

by Jerry Spinelli

Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli X
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli

Aug 2000, 176 pages
    May 2002, 192 pages

There are currently 419 reader reviews for Stargirl

Noelle Zeiser

outstanding!!!
This book is amazing to teen readers because it deals with school problems and how to face them. It's overall an inspiration to teens to keep you head up and always smile!!
Bella

Stargirl is an amazing book! I give it 5 stars
girlktt

awesome!!!
It was a really good book. Whoever said it was a bad book is mean!
Noura Yousuf

stargirl
I really love this book. Everyday I read this book.
nea

Stargirl
This book was cool. Keith said no it wasn't good, but I disagree with his opinion Stargirl is a very down-to-earth and don't-care-what-other-people-think type of girl.
cindy

loved it!!
I read Star Girl with my son, whom I homelearn. He was concerned it would be a "girly" book. With each page I turned we both learned more and more about life, love and relationships. This is my all time favorite book. I can relate to StarGirl Caraway. Please read this book, its a winner.
Chrissy

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Its a very good book for kids trying to fit in, even when they know they like themselves for who they are.
Breanna

Stargirl
I think this book is excellent. It teaches Teenagers, and young children that it doesn't matter if you are different from everyone else, you need to stay true to yourself. This book is one of those books that you read a little bit of it, and you have to read more, and won't be able to put it down.

• Book Jacket: La Belle Sauvage
    La Belle Sauvage
    by Philip Pullman
    Voted 2017 Best Young Adult Novel by BookBrowse's Subscribers

I wasn't quite sure what to expect ...
  • Book Jacket: Leonardo da Vinci
    by Chloe Benjamin
  • Book Jacket: The Kites
    The Kites
    by Romain Gary, Miranda Richmond Mouillot
    Published by New Directions for the first time in English, Romain Gary's The Kites tells a story of ...

The Dry by Jane Harper

Winner of the 2017 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award

The Days When Birds Come Back
    by Deborah Reed

Win Mothers of Sparta

Mothers of Sparta: A Memoir

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!