Reader reviews and comments on Driving Mr Albert, plus links to write your own review.

Driving Mr Albert

Jun 2001, 224 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Driving Mr Albert

JAMES FRASER

Driving Mr. Albet
Hi, the book is very interesting, I have read other reviews, like "book notes" that said a large part of the brain was in Saskatchewan Canada. I lived near Canwood Saskatchewan where Einstein played hockey, but no brain. The only conclusion I have about the brains first findings in Canwood Saskatchewan and ending up in the states goes like this.The city PRINCE ALBERT is near Canwood an is named after a German prince who married Queen Victoria of England who loved books enjoyed Lieserls Einsteind mothers research, who died in1901 and Lieserlin born in1902. My grandmother was well-off and from England who knew other people , Lieserl would live in upper class because of relatives. Because the war she moved back and forth to PRINCE ALBERT because of the underdeveloped city. The Dr. Harvey would have made a promise to leave some of the brain in the same town Canwwod where his daughter died for sentimental reason.(The deformity of Lieserl would be an extra finger.) for sentimental connection to his son and granddaughter in the book would be his only legacy. That is the only conclusion I have to why Paterniti saying he found the brain in Saskatchewan. Speculating. Good Book.
Kort

I personally enjoyed this story of 2 men who travel across the US with Albert Einstein's brain in the trunk of their rented Buick. It was quirky and fun and sweet all at the same time. Included is a light biography of Einstein and the bizarre events that took place after his death concerning his brain. Even a little Relativity is thrown in. This is not a serious book and shouldn't be approached as one. I found it to be the perfect read while I was cruising around the Caribbean. Anyone who is interested in this subject matter and doesn't already know much about it should feel the same way.

• Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...
  • Book Jacket: I Will Be Complete
    I Will Be Complete
    by Glen David Gold
    Glen David Gold is a writer best known for his wryly observant, mordantly funny novels Sunnyside and...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Meet Me at the Museum
    by Anne Youngson

A celebration of letters, kindred spirits and writing a new story for yourself.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak