Reader reviews and comments on The House of Gentle Men, plus links to write your own review.

The House of Gentle Men

by Kathy Hepinstall

The House of Gentle Men by Kathy Hepinstall

Feb 2000, 240 pages
    Feb 2001, 354 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for The House of Gentle Men

Sunny

A Stunning Book
This book reads like a mythological story or fairy tale, almost, with its gentle prose and thoughtful characters. What an incredible story, and how delicious to follow the inter-related characters to their stunning conclusions! This book speaks of unspeakable horrors but also depicts courage, imagination, survival, and redemption. I couldn't put it down!
Veronica

I thought this was a tender story. I enjoyed it very much.

• Book Jacket: Before We Sleep