Reader reviews and comments on Adrian Mole, plus links to write your own review.

Adrian Mole

Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 9 reader reviews for Adrian Mole

Asa Nelson

A Fantastic Read!
If you’re a teenager looking for a hilarious book that addresses the many struggles of growing up and reveals even more, then The Adrian Mole Diaries is for you. Adrian is a boy growing up with a dysfunctional house, a school he dislikes, an image he thinks is repulsive, and an intellectual ability he feels separates him from others. The object that keeps him from insanity: a diary, which he writes in every single day. Sue Townsend’s clever way of creating a realistic Adrian Mole, makes the book irresistible for any reader. So take some time and read this book. It’s impossible to put down.
Fran

Sue Townsend does it again!
Sue Townsend has done it again! After having read the other books in the series I couldn't wait to get my hands on the next installment. I was not disappointed!
For anyone having a down day and wants cheering up, I guarantee after having read the first page, this book will have you laughing so hard, you'll cry!
A book for readers from any age! I greatly recommend it!
shubhamvada mathur

Two thumbs up!
Excellent book. Not just for adolescents but any age group. I could not stop smiling! It's a keeper.
Meena

I would recommend it to anyone.. one of the most funniest books of all time. Adrian continues to fight his uneventful life, and we sort of feel sorry for him somehow. But when the book is so hilarious, how can we stop laughing?
Anthony Tran

Adrian Mole tells the story of his unusual life, sometimes exaggerating to make the book even more funny! Great book, i'd recommend it to anyone!
ian donaldson

read the book countless times not to mention the others. its a great book hard to put down.

is there new adrian mole books coming out please say yes?????
Mark Hooper

"Every sentance is funny" claims the back of the book.

I agree.
Ksenia

It's a most funny and hilarious novels, but after reading all the other Mole books the humor and the novelty has worn out. Nevertheless I highly recommend it.

• Book Jacket: Educated
    Educated
    by Tara Westover
    Voted 2018 Best Nonfiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Tara Westover had the kind of ...
  • Book Jacket: Circe
    Circe
    by Madeline Miller
    Voted 2018 Best Fiction Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Towards the end of Madeline Miller...
  • Book Jacket: Children of Blood and Bone
    Children of Blood and Bone
    by Tomi Adeyemi
    Voted 2018 Best Young Adult Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

What would you do if, in a ...
  • Book Jacket: Where the Crawdads Sing
    Where the Crawdads Sing
    by Delia Owens
    Voted 2018 Best Debut Novel Award Winner by BookBrowse Subscribers

Where the Crawdads Sing was a ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win The 7 ½ Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle

The 7 ½ Deaths of
Evelyn Hardcastle

"Agatha Christie meets Groundhog Day...quite unlike anything I've ever read." - A. J. Finn

The Big Holiday Wordplay: $400+ in Prizes