Reader reviews and comments on Rich Dad's Guide to Investing, plus links to write your own review.

Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Jun 2000, 405 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Rich Dad's Guide to Investing

Lugarawa L. N.

THE BUSINESS SCHOOL
I am a book seller and one of my interests is to sell books. I can testify that Kiyosakis' Books are very useful and they have a wide readership spectrum. I brought the the Business School title in my bookstore and I can assure you all that the book was a fast selling just like the other titles. Readers are brought into a class on how to do business. For whoever is serious, the ideas are very useful provided commitment is in support.
tavshan

ý thýnk your book ýs very good. ý and my frýends are gonna do wýth your advýce. We are 17 years old.we understand many thýngs and thanks to you.

• Book Jacket: In Extremis
    Let It Bang
    by RJ Young

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance