Reader reviews and comments on The Search, plus links to write your own review.

The Search

May 2001, 432 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Search

yvette

im hooked
I have been hooked on her writing. This book is what got me hooked. Thank you so much, I'm a very ill mother of 5. Reading helps me get through some days. Thank you again. Can't wait for new books on eve and joe.
Trukita-Linda

o0o0o0o yea...
I just recently read this book and while I was reading it I couldn't put it down. Everything was so ironic. I never expected half the things to happen. It was great
graciel

i read this book for only over 4 hours i cant stop!!! i like sarah for john im just a little curious what happens to them after they decided to be together??? any way over all its great and im looking forward on reading more of iris johansens book!!!!
Naquisha

i read this book when it frist came out. at frist i didn't want to read it but it intrested me so much that i just had to finish it. if you have teens and they don't like ot read try The Search. its truely a great book.
Stacey Nelson

I personally think that Iris Johansen is a great wrighter and I am waiting for her to write a book about the search to tell us what happens so someone should tell her to write one to continue the search so we know what happens....thanks

Stacey