Reader reviews and comments on Liar's Game, plus links to write your own review.

Liar's Game

by Eric Jerome Dickey

Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey X
Liar's Game by Eric Jerome Dickey

Jun 2000, 384 pages
    Jun 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 18 reader reviews for Liar's Game

in love with books

How a real man treats a woman
I don't usually don't like Jerome Dickey's books because they can be a little bit disgusting, but this book I LOVED! I felt like I was listening to my life play out by someone else. after I got through reading this book I had to evaluate a lot of things about myself I recognize the characters mood swings, but I also recognize her oversize heart. and I also loved Vince's whole attitude. Vince is a communicator and also a listener; if more black men were like Vince there woman would be able to grow and to express themselves, knowing that they had someone that would LISTEN and not put them down, but COMMUNICATE in a way that makes you want to respect your man I fell in love with Vince. this character made me check myself and my attitude and he also made me evaluate my relationship for example when Dana rubbed him down with hot oil he did the same for her. Men it's simple things like this that drives a woman crazy men take notes!
Michelle Watson

Astoundingly Great
This was one excellent book. It captures the dynamics of what relationships are really like. Mr. Dickey knows how to keep his reader's attention with his details and fast paced plots. I would recommend this book to all those who are interested in the examining what many couples go through and how they ultimately survive the hard and bad times.
chris jeter

this book is great it id probsbly one of the greatest
Pinky_thick

I THOUGHT THIS BOOK WAS GOOD BECAUSE IT STARTED OUT WITH EXCITING THINGS AND DRAMA I RATED THIS A 5 BECAUSE THIS BOOK AND OTHER ERIC JEROME DICKEY BOOKS ARE ABOUT TRUE LIFE AND THINGS THAT HAPPEN IN AMERICA OR YO HOOD TODAY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AND ALL OF HIS BOOKS TO EVERYONE
Lady E

That book is the bomb and i can't wait to get my hands on some of your new material...."I love it Keep them good book's rollin'"
jenny

The book was hot! It was like a rollercoaster. You just didn't know what to expect. I couldn't put it down, if I did, I couldn't wait to pick it back up. I mean I am young, but this book was off the hook! I can't wait to read Cheaters and Milk In My Coffee. Keep it up Eric!
Kina

4 words:I LOVED THIS BOOK!
Iantha

Eric really detailes his books. I sat down to read and didn't get up to do anything else. It was very hard to put the book down .The book I really enjoyed is Between Lovers. I can relate to it so I enjoyed reading about somebody with simular situations. I hope he keeps writing.

• Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...
  • Book Jacket: Brother
    Brother
    by David Chariandy
    Brother is the brief, moving account of how a single, tragic moment in time can alter the course of ...
    The Islamic Enlightenment
    by Christopher de Bellaigue

The Removes by Tatjana Soli

A powerful, transporting novel about the addictive intensity and freedom of the American frontier.

French Exit
    by Patrick deWitt

A brilliant and darkly comic novel from bestselling author Patrick deWitt.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter