Reader reviews and comments on The Perfect Storm, plus links to write your own review.

A True Story of Men Against the Sea

by Sebastian Junger

The Perfect Storm by Sebastian Junger

Jun 2000, 256 pages
    Jul 1998, 301 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Perfect Storm

Paul

That was a great book. I recommend it to anyone who want to hear a good story.
Mark Carter (Australia)

Mark Carter (14 and live in Brisbane, Australia)

I found it incredibly interesting and before I had read this book I hardly ever read but now Im interested in His 2nd book 'Fire' hopefully it will be as good as the Perfect Storm.
Bryan

The Perfect Storm
Sebastian Junger has made this book thrilling and captivating to read. It pulls you in and doesn't let go until the ride is over. He makes you feel as if you are there with the fishermen at sea. Also very dramatic the way the story is told. Two thumbs up for "The Perfect Storm"
Christian

The Perfect Storm
I had to read this book over the summer for the summer reading list and I really didn't find it that interesting. To be honest, until I saw the movie I didn't really understand it.
kerri

the book that sunk
Now let me start off by saying that I am a 16 year old girl, who had to read this book for English class. This is not the best way to start off with a book. even thought i love to read, the perfect storm held no interest for me. My group and I all disliked the greart lengths at witch the author describes waves, and fish. hoping more the emotional story of the men on the Andrea Gail. over all it was a nice story, but some of the science stuff needs to go.

• Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E