Reader reviews and comments on Omerta, plus links to write your own review.

Omerta

May 2001, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Omerta

ishan

"Grande" piece of work.
Omerta has been one of the best produced books of "DON PUZO". I was spellbounded right from the inception of the book. At some instances I felt that I am stationed in Siciliy and witnessing the act by my naked eyes. Marvellous piece of work.
Lee

One of the greatest books
This is one of the greatest books I have ever read in my life. I couldn't stop reading it. There is no doubt in my mind that if you liked "The Godfather" then you will LOVE "Omerta"!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

The Kinship of Secrets