Reader reviews and comments on Omerta, plus links to write your own review.

Omerta

by Mario Puzo

Omerta by Mario Puzo

Jul 2000, 316 pages
    May 2001, 384 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Omerta

ishan (05/07/14)

"Grande" piece of work.
Omerta has been one of the best produced books of "DON PUZO". I was spellbounded right from the inception of the book. At some instances I felt that I am stationed in Siciliy and witnessing the act by my naked eyes. Marvellous piece of work.
Lee (06/01/03)

One of the greatest books
This is one of the greatest books I have ever read in my life. I couldn't stop reading it. There is no doubt in my mind that if you liked "The Godfather" then you will LOVE "Omerta"!

• Book Jacket: Pachinko
    Lincoln in the Bardo
    by George Saunders

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

K Your F C