Reader reviews and comments on Teen Love on Relationships, plus links to write your own review.

Teen Love on Relationships

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Teen Love on Relationships

ASHINTON

THIS IS A GOOD BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO BUT ONE OF YOU BOOKS
kristin

This book is to good. Every girl and boy should get this book!!!!!! Its good for the soul ha ha.
erin lombard

This book is good for my age. It motavets my soul.I have never Had such an inspiring book for my age. I love it.!!
CarrieJo

The book was so wonderful. It made me laugh, cry and think. Definately a great book. Everyone should go out and buy it!
Kimberly Heath

This book is very excellent, I read this book over and over. I like the chapter called "I have to choose between two guys" cause its sort of like me cause i had to choose between to guys and that wasn't very easy to do. I choose the right guy that fitted my discription. Thankyou kimberly heath. kg_06239@yahoo.com email me people.

• Book Jacket: A Ladder to the Sky
    A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne
    Of our 44 First Impression readers, 32 gave A Ladder to the Sky a four- or five-star review for an ...
  • Book Jacket: In Extremis
    And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    by Patrick Ness

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

Win Severance