Reader reviews and comments on Teen Love on Relationships, plus links to write your own review.

Teen Love on Relationships

A Book For Teenagers

by Kimberly Kirberger

Teen Love on Relationships by Kimberly Kirberger X
Teen Love on Relationships by Kimberly Kirberger

• Paperback:
    Oct 1999, 371 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Teen Love on Relationships

This book is to good. Every girl and boy should get this book!!!!!! Its good for the soul ha ha.
erin lombard

This book is good for my age. It motavets my soul.I have never Had such an inspiring book for my age. I love it.!!

The book was so wonderful. It made me laugh, cry and think. Definately a great book. Everyone should go out and buy it!
Kimberly Heath

This book is very excellent, I read this book over and over. I like the chapter called "I have to choose between two guys" cause its sort of like me cause i had to choose between to guys and that wasn't very easy to do. I choose the right guy that fitted my discription. Thankyou kimberly heath. email me people.

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

by Alice Feeney

Win The Balcony

The Balcony
by Jane Delury

Sorry, we do not currently have an active wordplay!