Reader reviews and comments on Teen Love on Relationships, plus links to write your own review.

Teen Love on Relationships

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Teen Love on Relationships

ASHINTON (12/16/04)

THIS IS A GOOD BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO BUT ONE OF YOU BOOKS
kristin (09/30/04)

This book is to good. Every girl and boy should get this book!!!!!! Its good for the soul ha ha.
erin lombard (12/04/03)

This book is good for my age. It motavets my soul.I have never Had such an inspiring book for my age. I love it.!!
CarrieJo (09/11/03)

The book was so wonderful. It made me laugh, cry and think. Definately a great book. Everyone should go out and buy it!
Kimberly Heath (03/21/03)

This book is very excellent, I read this book over and over. I like the chapter called "I have to choose between two guys" cause its sort of like me cause i had to choose between to guys and that wasn't very easy to do. I choose the right guy that fitted my discription. Thankyou kimberly heath. kg_06239@yahoo.com email me people.

• Book Jacket: All We Have Left
    by Louise Penny
  • Book Jacket: Homegoing
    Homegoing
    by Yaa Gyasi

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.

The Big Holiday Wordplay: