Reader reviews and comments on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens, plus links to write your own review.

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

The Ultimate Teenage Success Guide

by Sean Covey

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey X
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens by Sean Covey

• Paperback:
    Oct 1998, 266 pages

There are currently 114 reader reviews for The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Aniyah Jackson

Best Book Ever
At the beginning of the book I was unsure of it because he had to make me promise to read the whole thing. After reading it I recommend it to teenagers or preteens...
Ari Cormier

7 habits
I am in love with this book it is very helpful in many ways
Toni

Life transforming.....if u allow it.
Life transforming.....if you allow it.
honest teenage girl

The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective Teens
I LOVED THIS BOOK? every teen should read it.

At first I was like "damn, I have to read this stupid book" but then I read it and my whole perspective changed. It's quote " A True Gift For The Teenage Soul"quote
A Teen

I love it
It is a really helpful book, and an inspiring one that always gives you hope and new ideas. It's just AMAZING and works good with me.
MISSY

7 habits of highly effective teenagers
I read this book for an AVID class. It was inspiring to see how it can change one's life. It was a great book and I learned a lot from it. I can only hope that I remember everything I read to become a better person. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts Sean Covey:)
Kristina

amazing
This book is amazing. It has helped me through a lot of my tough times. I love this book and if i ever had the chance I would personally like to thank the author for writing it!
charlotte

get over itttt.
I've read a few reviews of from people who hated the book. They said stuff like, 'this authors just trying to tell us how to live our life' and 'this book isn't going to change us teens.' those teens who wrote that just sound like wannabe rebellious teens. I mean...damn. He wasn't trying to 'tell you how to live' or 'change who you are'. He was giving advice, and his own personal opinions on how to get organized. If you were too childish to see the actual point of the book, then maybe you should wait a few years until you grow up to read it.
I personally thought the book was interesting and helpful. It wasn't exciting or anything, but it was helpful. That's all I was looking for. If your expecting an action packed book when you pick it up, then don't read it.

• Book Jacket: A Spark of Light
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...
  • Book Jacket: A Well-Behaved Woman
    A Well-Behaved Woman
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    The full title of A Well-Behaved Woman includes the subtitle A Novel of the Vanderbilts which is ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Travelling Cat Chronicles
    by Hiro Arikawa

A life-affirming anthem to kindness and self-sacrifice.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Win Strangers in Budapest

Strangers in Budapest

A couple trying to make a new life in a foreign land find themselves drawn into a cultural and generational vendetta.

N M I A T Law