Reader reviews and comments on Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages
    Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 200 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Lulu

Awsome review
I loved so much this book, i hope that all of you guys will also enjoy this book as I do.
jade

ella review
This book is a good inspirational book. I based my last project on this book and got an 'A'. A great book for kids and I think that all kids should get a chance to read it.
Eleanor

My Recommendation
Like the movie, Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine is a wonderful book for kids and adults. The story has a definite fairy tale feel, but it goes beyond the original Cinderella story with quirky characters and a strong female lead, one who doesn't wait for her prince to save her. If you're a fantasy or fairy tale reader, this one is a must!
Rachel

Ella Enchanted
I love this book. It is the best book I have ever read. It really shows girl power, and that you can do any thing if you believe. Gail Carson Levine really knows how to make a book come alive. When Ella was happy so was I if she was sad, frustrated, scared, I was also. And I love how she put it all together. With the fairies, ogres, elves, giants, and other mystical creatures it felt like a fairy tale but different. For every one not just little kids. I am 13 years old and not at all a book reader, but when I read Ella Enchanted it is only book I read and I so enjoy it. It has changed me.
Now that I know that Gail has written other books I definitely will check them out. I hope she writes more like Ella Enchanted!
Eac

Woah!
This book really moved me. Ella, and the other characters were so real! I would recommend this book a thousand times. I loved it! Comparing the book to the movie, the movie looks horrible! great book!
Elaine Mero

Ella Enchanted Review
This book is really good. As a 6th grader that does not like to read, this book is fantastic.I feel like reading this book over and over again. I am planing to read all your books. Thank you for making reading fun for me Gail Carson Levine!
Brianna

this book is the best book ever
I recommend this book to any body who enjoys fantasy and romance. I loved Lucinda and how the author, Gail Carson Levine thinks about Lucinda like how she smelled of lilacs. This author writes excellent books I also loved how she explained Char. He was really interesting and I love how the author makes Ella sound . This book is awesome.
mememe

Ella Enchanted
this book is awesome! i love this book, i can keep reading it forever! i love the story of it...it is interesting, and fun to read.. i love the characters and the prince char is so sweet! this is such an awesome book that i cant stop thinking of it..too bad it isnt extra long!!
THIS BOOK IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE!! they messed up the story in the movie, i liked the book much much much better! this is my favorite book! this is one of the best books i have ever read!

• Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...
    The Almost Sisters
    Joshilyn Jackson's The Almost Sisters is a powerful look at the intersection of privilege, family, ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

Meet Me at the Museum
    by Anne Youngson

A celebration of letters, kindred spirits and writing a new story for yourself.

So Much Life Left Over
    by Louis de Bernieres

An evocative and emotional novel set between the World Wars.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak