Reader reviews and comments on Bagombo Snuff Box, plus links to write your own review.

Bagombo Snuff Box

Aug 1999, 295 pages
    Aug 2000, 384 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for Bagombo Snuff Box

sapphira h

this is a very interesting and great book. if you read it i think you would enjoy it very much
Dover

even the introduction is incredible.
lovetoread

It's Vonnegut. He's fantastic. The stories are fantastic.
Bradley

I'm a big fan of Vonnegut and enjoyed this collection. Having said that though, I think it's obvious that this was the work of a writer in his infancy; and certinly it's nowhere near the standard of his later writings. I'd recomend this to a fellow Vonnegut fan but if you've never read any Vonnegut then there are books of his you should read before this. (Eg Slaughterhouse 5 or Hocus Pocus.)
Amber D

Anne - 6/12/04

Kurt Vonnegut appearing in Chicago area! 6/20/04

Hi, don't want to "crash" the board, but trying to make certain that Vonnegut fans know about this upcoming appearance!

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance