Reader reviews and comments on The Secret of Shambhala, plus links to write your own review.

The Secret of Shambhala

In Search of the Eleventh Insight

by James Redfield

The Secret of Shambhala by James Redfield X
The Secret of Shambhala by James Redfield

Nov 1999, 238 pages
    Nov 2001, 238 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Secret of Shambhala

A very gripping book. It combines simplicity, scientific perspective, suspense and adventure to provide plausible explanations to one's eternal quest. Its immediate application lies in enriching one's individual, team and social life by enhancing awareness of energy levels and fields. Indeed, a suitable validation of need for high spiritual quotients in order to succeed in any area.

These books are so cool. In it contains many things that actually opened my mind on many issues. Maybe this world would be a better place if more people read them.....
Nick Ward

By simply reading this book I became open to these theories.It's changed my life from normal to both spiritual and fasinating

When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive!

I Actually that the celestine trilogy is one of the best books i ever read. First because there is always actions and something happening which keeps the reader concentrated and second of all because those books are full of simple things that everyone has already seen or remarked but never understood, and this book makes you realize so many things about yourself and your whole life that I can assure you, without exaggerating, that thoses books will will change your life for the best.

Linda Donovan

I have all of the books on The Celestine Prophecy and have enjoyed all very much.
I like the way it is presented and the messages it gives. I hope there will be many more to follow The Secret of Shambhala.
I would like to think that anyone who reads these books could see how life could be so much better for everyone if only some of what he writes about in them could be used in their everyday life. It could make their life and others around them so much better.
They say a smile is catching. I believe that too and I think this should go along with that smile. So, smile at everyone you meet and mention these books in passing and maybe we can start an epodemic. Of Love understanding and faith.
The powers of our creator are many but to understand half of them is something many will never come close to.

This book is wonderful, but i'd like to answer Mr Redfield a few questions. Where can i do that?

Response from Your best bet is to write to him c/o the publisher. The publisher's name and address will be in the front of the book. Or you can visit for information on how to find the publisher online.

• Book Jacket: Auntie Poldi and the Sicilian Lions