Reader reviews and comments on The Secret of Shambhala, plus links to write your own review.

The Secret of Shambhala

Nov 1999, 238 pages
    Nov 2001, 238 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Secret of Shambhala

Sunita

A very gripping book. It combines simplicity, scientific perspective, suspense and adventure to provide plausible explanations to one's eternal quest. Its immediate application lies in enriching one's individual, team and social life by enhancing awareness of energy levels and fields. Indeed, a suitable validation of need for high spiritual quotients in order to succeed in any area.
Moe

These books are so cool. In it contains many things that actually opened my mind on many issues. Maybe this world would be a better place if more people read them.....
Nick Ward

By simply reading this book I became open to these theories.It's changed my life from normal to both spiritual and fasinating
patrick

When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive!
Nad

I Actually that the celestine trilogy is one of the best books i ever read. First because there is always actions and something happening which keeps the reader concentrated and second of all because those books are full of simple things that everyone has already seen or remarked but never understood, and this book makes you realize so many things about yourself and your whole life that I can assure you, without exaggerating, that thoses books will will change your life for the best.
Iassen

Cool!
Linda Donovan

I have all of the books on The Celestine Prophecy and have enjoyed all very much.
I like the way it is presented and the messages it gives. I hope there will be many more to follow The Secret of Shambhala.
I would like to think that anyone who reads these books could see how life could be so much better for everyone if only some of what he writes about in them could be used in their everyday life. It could make their life and others around them so much better.
They say a smile is catching. I believe that too and I think this should go along with that smile. So, smile at everyone you meet and mention these books in passing and maybe we can start an epodemic. Of Love understanding and faith.
The powers of our creator are many but to understand half of them is something many will never come close to.

Linda
zhivko

This book is wonderful, but i'd like to answer Mr Redfield a few questions. Where can i do that?

Response from BookBrowse.com: Your best bet is to write to him c/o the publisher. The publisher's name and address will be in the front of the book. Or you can visit http://www.bookbrowse.com/faqs.cfm for information on how to find the publisher online.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

To make a library it takes two volumes and a fire. Two volumes and a fire, and interest. The interest alone will ...

I Ain't O U T F L S