Reader reviews and comments on The Secret of Shambhala, plus links to write your own review.

The Secret of Shambhala

In Search of the Eleventh Insight

by James Redfield

The Secret of Shambhala by James Redfield

Nov 1999, 238 pages
    Nov 2001, 238 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Secret of Shambhala

Sunita (12/23/04)

A very gripping book. It combines simplicity, scientific perspective, suspense and adventure to provide plausible explanations to one's eternal quest. Its immediate application lies in enriching one's individual, team and social life by enhancing awareness of energy levels and fields. Indeed, a suitable validation of need for high spiritual quotients in order to succeed in any area.
Moe (10/10/04)

These books are so cool. In it contains many things that actually opened my mind on many issues. Maybe this world would be a better place if more people read them.....
Nick Ward (07/08/04)

By simply reading this book I became open to these theories.It's changed my life from normal to both spiritual and fasinating
patrick (05/24/04)

When everything feels like the movies
Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive!
jan (10/26/03)

Very nice summary of the phases of the human quest. I strongly believe in the matter. I guess a lot of people find this very interesting because it presents an easy reading summary of what is generally known (but not believed ;-) I also have a few interesting questions for mr. Redfield but unfortunately the url BookBrowse.com doesn't help me...
Nad (10/02/03)

I Actually that the celestine trilogy is one of the best books i ever read. First because there is always actions and something happening which keeps the reader concentrated and second of all because those books are full of simple things that everyone has already seen or remarked but never understood, and this book makes you realize so many things about yourself and your whole life that I can assure you, without exaggerating, that thoses books will will change your life for the best.
Iassen (03/08/03)

Cool!
Linda Donovan (07/07/02)

I have all of the books on The Celestine Prophecy and have enjoyed all very much.
I like the way it is presented and the messages it gives. I hope there will be many more to follow The Secret of Shambhala.
I would like to think that anyone who reads these books could see how life could be so much better for everyone if only some of what he writes about in them could be used in their everyday life. It could make their life and others around them so much better.
They say a smile is catching. I believe that too and I think this should go along with that smile. So, smile at everyone you meet and mention these books in passing and maybe we can start an epodemic. Of Love understanding and faith.
The powers of our creator are many but to understand half of them is something many will never come close to.

Linda

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Beware the man of one book

K Your F C