Reader reviews and comments on The Killing Game, plus links to write your own review.

The Killing Game

by Iris Johansen

The Killing Game by Iris Johansen X
The Killing Game by Iris Johansen

Aug 1999, 355 pages
    May 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for The Killing Game

Suspensful and Fasinating!
I loved this book from the second I picked it up. I was stunned at what happened to Dom(Spiro) at the end. I really could not believe it. Throughout the book I did not have the slightest suspicion. And I had been completely fascinated by the mind of this killer and how cleverly he planned things. And yet, in the end, I am sure he had regretted his decision. I am only 14 and I completely understood the logic behind this book and I loved it. I only wish I knew if Bonnie was really talking to Eve as a ghost, or if it was just a dream put there to fill that empty hole in Eve's heart that missed Bonnie. There is so much more I could say about how great this book is, but I would just go on forever.

Great Job Iris Johansen! You are my new favorite author! And as Dom would say, "you should be honored." Haha.

-Christina(biggest fan)

This book is great, i couldn't put it down. Not for a minute. and when i wasn't reading it i was thinking about it!

This book is awesome. I never like to read and it is so hard when i have to read books for school, a teacher recomended Iris Johansen as being a swell writer. She was right, I was into the book since page one, and never lost intrest, Ive read several of Johansen's books two or three times, I highly recomend these novels to everyone, especially The killing game!

this book is the best. I love murder mystery. Iris johanson sure knows what i like in a book. wow i advise for all too read this novel.

The killing game was a great book. I look forward to reading Iris Johansen's books. I have a really hard time putting them down.

I absolutely love this book. It keeps you guessing about who the Dom the killer is. I could not put this book down that is how good it is. I would recommend it to anybody who loves a suspense novel.

The Killing Game is one of the best books that I've read.

This was an awesome book, I can't wait to read the "Search"!

• Book Jacket: Winter