Reader reviews and comments on All The Queen's Men, plus links to write your own review.

All The Queen's Men

by Linda Howard

All The Queen's Men by Linda Howard

Aug 1999, 332 pages
    Jun 2000, 376 pages

There are currently 11 reader reviews for All The Queen's Men

Cristina (02/18/05)

I absolutely LOVED this book, it's actually one of my fave Linda Howards.

There is just the perfect mix of action and romance, with characters that

drew me in from the get-go. I actually read this book twice because I could

not get enough of it. I loved the character of John Medina, and I really hope that

he appears in the future. I did feel that the ending could have indulged more

on where the relationship between Niema and John went from there; I felt sort

of cut off from them abruptly, but otherwise was totally satisfied!
Preet (11/30/03)

OMG! I loveedddd this BOOK!

Repunzel (11/20/03)

I loved the action in this book, and I think I could definitely fall for a guy as handy as John. I was slightly dissipointed at the end of the book, because I felt the ending was a little on the rushed side, and the reader has to make assumptions on how the book will end, based on statements made earlier in the beginning chapters. I would like to find out how things are going for John and Neima. I sincerely hope Ms. Howard plans on writing another book that ties in with All the Queen's Men....it would be interesting to see if the villain in this book sees the light, and works on becoming a "Good Guy" Hint Hint......
Ettie Janzen (08/15/03)

I've just finished All the Queen's Men and was surprised as I was reading that this book made it to the Best Sellers list. I found it very boring, but I kept reading until page 292 and 293. No wonder there is a woman raped every 2 minutes! Reading that page would give a man reason to say, "See; I told you; 'No' really means 'Yes'!" I am so discusted with those 2 pages I will never, ever read another Linda Howard book.
Teresa (07/20/03)

Great book. LOVE all her books.
Marlene (01/31/03)

Awesome book. I couldn't put the book down, a real page turner. I also couldn't get enough of the romance!
aishah (10/20/02)

she just gets better and better
Marie (10/02/02)