Reader reviews and comments on Mother of Pearl, plus links to write your own review.

Mother of Pearl

Jun 2000, 466 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Mother of Pearl

Pittmand R Watson

More Pearl
I can relate to the characters, which is important to me as a reader. Any reader can relate, especially if you are from the South. Please give me more!!!
Book Fanatic

Mother of pearl
I thought that this book was a very interesting read. At first I did not want to read it because it looked boring but I started it and found a treasure. The rural feel of the book was intense and it pulled my heart strings.

• Book Jacket: Speak No Evil