Reader reviews and comments on The Soldier Spies, plus links to write your own review.

The Soldier Spies

Men At War, Book 3

by W.E.B. Griffin

The Soldier Spies by W.E.B. Griffin

Jun 1999, 340 pages
    May 2000, 432 pages

There is 1 reader review for The Soldier Spies

TC Smith

A real page turner ... requires supreme willpower to put down. One of the few action/spy novels that don't make you always aware your reasding an action spy novel. I found myself transported into the world that Griffin creates. A nice balance of action, situation and romance. Well worth reading and even has socially redeming values!

• Book Jacket: The Radium Girls
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan
  • Book Jacket: Proving Ground
    Proving Ground
    by Peter Blauner
    More than a decade after winning the 1992 Best First Novel Edgar for Slow Motion Riot, Peter Blauner...

Win News of the World