Reader reviews and comments on Before I Say Goodbye, plus links to write your own review.

Before I Say Goodbye

by Mary Higgins Clark

Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2000, 336 pages
    Apr 2001, 416 pages

There are currently 10 reader reviews for Before I Say Goodbye

kim

Before I say good-bye
I've read so many books & I can say that this is one is excellent! I didnt expect that the ending will be like that! Awesome!
Cara

I dont really like mysteries but this one was actually interesting.
Rana Karca

I have read many many books, this is one one the best ...I actually wanted to visit mrs clark ,since she lives in saddle brook...i'm so thankfull to her she keeps alive with her stories because there isn't much to enjoy with...but , i just love the way she writes and so far i read 12 stories by her...thank you!
Maddie Miller

Before I say Goodbye was one of the BEST books i have ever read! This book keeps you reading tell the very end, and you would never suspect the ending! Mary Higgins Clark is THE QUEEN OF SUSPENSE!
Austin

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book by Mary Higgins Clark. I am a huge fan of hers and each of hers novels are progressively better. Before I Say Good-Bye was more of a novel focusing on the "mystery" side of things, rather than Clark's usual suspense attitude towards her writing. I enjoyed this book because it was a more sophisticated title and focused on several different characters rather than just one main protagonist. However, i would definitely recommend this book for one of Clark's established readers because it can be rather tedious while she is explaining the plot. Despite this aspect of the title, read this book. Anyone who likes a good mystery with an acceptable plot and likable characters will likely enjoy this book. I also recommend
Tara

This book was a wonderful book ... I read it in a day because I couldn't put it down
Judy Mickelson

This was a page turner and I could hardly wait to find out from page to page what was going to happen. Mary Higgins Clark is one of the best mystery writers around. Everything she writes is suspenseful and this is no exception! This book had a lot of twists and turns and I for one had a hard time figuring out the ending. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a good mysterious yarn. Enjoy!
bballblondi

I loved this mystery, but I only gave it a three because I did not like the physic part of it. That is not something I believe in or would encourage.

The Hermit
    by Jennifer Finney Boylan

Win News of the World

The Gypsy Moth Summer
    by Julia Fierro

One of the most anticipated books of 2017.

T's S I Numbers