Reader reviews and comments on High Tide, plus links to write your own review.

High Tide

by Jude Devereaux

High Tide by Jude Devereaux X
High Tide by Jude Devereaux

Nov 1999, 311 pages
    Aug 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for High Tide

Amanda

i absolutly love all of deveraux's books they are great i love to read them when i am sad it helps remind me that there is happiness and not to loose hope i love each and every one of these books and the characters are great. once you start you can't put them down. she is a great writer and helps provide an escape from te real world she also puts and interesting twist on history to someone who hates hearing about how things used to be
kim

Every book of Jude Deveraux's is like meeting up with friends. I love the Montogomery's and the Taggart's. She has me laughing out loud with her character's and wishing I was part of the tale. All her books I have read so far makes me want to slap my husband for not being like the guy in the book.
Chrissy

This book was fabulous - read in two days! Fast paced, witty, humorous with a great plot! A MUST READ.
Kelli

A fabulous Book! Could not put it down!!! It is one I'll read again!
Wendy Corrina

Compelling...a keeper! I finished this novel way too soon for it was a page turner from the get go. I couldn't put it down and stayed up way too late to see what would happen next! Ms. Devereaux is a fascinating writer and I am a fan of the Montgomerys' especially her female heroines. I am always impatient for her next novel and this was one was worth the extended wait.
Amanda

All of her book are wonderful i wasn't surprised that this one was too!!
S. Werrlein

One of the best by far.
Pepper Marcum

Excellent book - the wait is killing me for the next book! 3 years is way too long to wait!!!!

• Book Jacket: Rust & Stardust
    Rust & Stardust
    by T Greenwood
    Highly readable and tightly plotted, T. Greenwood's Rust and Stardust achieves the perfect ...
  • Book Jacket: American Prison
    American Prison
    by Shane Bauer
    After spending over two years in Iran's notorious Evin Prison for supposedly crossing the country's ...
  • Book Jacket: Small Fry
    Small Fry
    by Lisa Brennan-Jobs
    Small Fry is the debut memoir from Lisa Brennan-Jobs, long-time journalist and writer, and oldest ...
  • Book Jacket: The Winter Soldier
    The Winter Soldier
    by Daniel Mason
    Imagine the thousands of confounding cases doctors face routinely for which diagnoses are hard to ...

The Winter Soldier by Daniel Mason

A story of war and medicine, of family, of finding love in the sweeping tides of history, and of the mistakes we make.

French Exit
    by Patrick deWitt

A brilliant and darkly comic novel from bestselling author Patrick deWitt.

Win The Clockmaker's Daughter