Reader reviews and comments on High Tide, plus links to write your own review.

High Tide

by Jude Devereaux

High Tide by Jude Devereaux X
High Tide by Jude Devereaux

Nov 1999, 311 pages
    Aug 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for High Tide

Amanda (08/15/04)

i absolutly love all of deveraux's books they are great i love to read them when i am sad it helps remind me that there is happiness and not to loose hope i love each and every one of these books and the characters are great. once you start you can't put them down. she is a great writer and helps provide an escape from te real world she also puts and interesting twist on history to someone who hates hearing about how things used to be
kim (04/21/03)

Every book of Jude Deveraux's is like meeting up with friends. I love the Montogomery's and the Taggart's. She has me laughing out loud with her character's and wishing I was part of the tale. All her books I have read so far makes me want to slap my husband for not being like the guy in the book.
Chrissy (03/11/03)

This book was fabulous - read in two days! Fast paced, witty, humorous with a great plot! A MUST READ.
Kelli (06/23/02)

A fabulous Book! Could not put it down!!! It is one I'll read again!
Wendy Corrina (05/08/02)

Compelling...a keeper! I finished this novel way too soon for it was a page turner from the get go. I couldn't put it down and stayed up way too late to see what would happen next! Ms. Devereaux is a fascinating writer and I am a fan of the Montgomerys' especially her female heroines. I am always impatient for her next novel and this was one was worth the extended wait.
Amanda (05/07/02)

All of her book are wonderful i wasn't surprised that this one was too!!
S. Werrlein (05/07/02)

One of the best by far.
Pepper Marcum (03/22/02)

Excellent book - the wait is killing me for the next book! 3 years is way too long to wait!!!!

• Book Jacket: Gateway to the Moon
    Gateway to the Moon
    by Mary Morris
    Miguel Torres is a teenager living in Entrada de la Luna, a poverty-stricken dot on the New Mexico ...
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: New World, Inc.
    New World, Inc.
    by Simon Targett, John Butman
  • Book Jacket: The Ensemble
    The Ensemble
    by Aja Gabel

Harbor of Spies by Robin Lloyd

A captivating thriller-at-sea set in Spanish colonial Havana in the 1860s.

Eternal Life
    by Dara Horn

The award-winning author returns with an ingenious novel about what it would mean to live forever.

Win The Comedown