Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

Book 2

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling X
Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Jun 1999, 341 pages
    Aug 2000, 352 pages

There are currently 267 reader reviews for Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets

blubber (07/10/08)

ah
The first one was way better. I hate how harry is always in the wrong place at the wrong time! And then everyone suspects him, and that makes NO sense! Poor Ginny! I feel so bad for her in this book! But seriously, does Harry always have to play the hero? It's kind of tiring after a while. In one of these books Ron and Hermione and Neville should end up saving Harry. That would be nice.
Kirsty Wieprecht, katie elford and rachel greatrex (11/11/05)

woohoo
we are the BIGGEST fans of this book!in the intire world including poland...i just wich i could marry the book!kristy for ron for eva! i cant believe i may have to live a life without the thought of a new book coming out!she cant do this to me!i may cry...excuse me im in tears!!
rebecca c (02/17/05)

it was fun to read
Seirra,Michael,Duncan,Celine (02/16/05)

it sucked so much i brang it back to the store. my class said it was very bad and would tell people not to read this really horrible book.
i have told the other teachers not to read the book because it is bad.
Adam (12/17/04)

VERY intresting and adventurous. It's fun, scary, and cool! Its a good sequal to the 1st book.
libbieey (11/17/04)

this is the second film out in the serise and are looking forward to seeing the third

the book is very good but the only thing is nothibng atall its the best just coming to the road you just need a break so come in sie and watch the chamber of secrets it is the best film ever

all you need is a bit of spare time for a little bit of th chamber

I like moaning murtul she is the most moaning child i have ever seen
lib (11/17/04)

I thought it was very good but the noises made me jump and are looking forward to be able to get harry potter and the prisener of askabam

lib
jennifer cadiz (11/15/04)

Rowling got it again!!!!!!!!
how terrific book!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck