Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Book 3

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling X
Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Sep 1999, 435 pages
    Sep 2001, 448 pages

There are currently 411 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Rozenna ali

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I think that this book is more exciting then the other 5 books, it keeps on making you guess what will happen, I think this book should be read by everyone!!!!!!!!!......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

so far i havent finished but this is so intresting i just cant believe it.

I think this book is REALLY good! I have read it 8 times in fact, it was so good!! J.K. Rowling is a brilliant writer and one of my favorites! Keep up the great work J.K.!!!!

GREAT BOOK! h]All[/h]of them are!

i think this book was entertaining in ways only rowling could write. i cant put it down

Very good book! I'd say it's the one with the most adventure and action besides the 5th book. Also GOOD 3rd book in a series.

it was a very good book!

I love this book