Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Book 3

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Sep 1999, 435 pages
    Sep 2001, 448 pages

There are currently 411 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Rishabh Shah (12/18/08)

Prisoner of Azkaban rocks!
This book is really good ... it is gripping, and tells some more secrets of Harry's past, as well as opens some new roads which promise mystery in the future books... the time travel has been described really well, although one might say it is really similar to the BACK TO THE FUTURE movies...
Rozenna ali (04/11/06)

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I think that this book is more exciting then the other 5 books, it keeps on making you guess what will happen, I think this book should be read by everyone!!!!!!!!!......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
bethany (09/12/05)

greearrrtttttt
so far i havent finished but this is so intresting i just cant believe it.
Emily (01/21/05)

I think this book is REALLY good! I have read it 8 times in fact, it was so good!! J.K. Rowling is a brilliant writer and one of my favorites! Keep up the great work J.K.!!!!

-Emily
James (01/13/05)

GREAT BOOK! h]All[/h]of them are!
m-14 (01/05/05)

i think this book was entertaining in ways only rowling could write. i cant put it down
Adam (12/17/04)

Very good book! I'd say it's the one with the most adventure and action besides the 5th book. Also GOOD 3rd book in a series.
racquel (12/11/04)

it was a very good book!

• Book Jacket: A Gentleman in Moscow
    Night of the Animals
    by Bill Broun

The Tea Planter's Wife
    by Dinah Jefferies

An utterly engrossing, compulsive page-turner set in 1920s Ceylon.

This Must Be the Place
by Maggie O'Farrell

Win Blood at the Root

Blood at the Root

"A gripping, timely, and important examination of American racism."
- PW Starred Review