Reader reviews and comments on Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban, plus links to write your own review.

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Book 3

by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling X
Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. (Joanne) Rowling

Sep 1999, 435 pages
    Sep 2001, 448 pages

There are currently 407 reader reviews for Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban

Rozenna ali

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
I think that this book is more exciting then the other 5 books, it keeps on making you guess what will happen, I think this book should be read by everyone!!!!!!!!!......KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
bethany

greearrrtttttt
so far i havent finished but this is so intresting i just cant believe it.
Emily

I think this book is REALLY good! I have read it 8 times in fact, it was so good!! J.K. Rowling is a brilliant writer and one of my favorites! Keep up the great work J.K.!!!!

-Emily
James

GREAT BOOK! h]All[/h]of them are!
m-14

i think this book was entertaining in ways only rowling could write. i cant put it down
Adam

Very good book! I'd say it's the one with the most adventure and action besides the 5th book. Also GOOD 3rd book in a series.
racquel

it was a very good book!
Kayt

by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles

New York Times bestselling author Greg Iles illuminates the brutal history of the American South.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us