Reader reviews and comments on Little Green Men, plus links to write your own review.

Little Green Men

Feb 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Little Green Men

Anonymous

Rick Yoose
Wow. That's all I can say. Christopher Buckley's "Little Green Men" was honestly the best book I've read in quite some time. I'm a big fan of sci-fi books and picked it up thinking it belonged to that genre. When I started reading and learned that it wasn't, I was far from disappointed. Every detail in the book, from the excerpts at the bottom of the pages to the great character descriptions, was well thought out and incredibly amusing. I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in extraterrestrial activity, politics...Actually, I'd recommend this book to anybody.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F