Reader reviews and comments on Little Green Men, plus links to write your own review.

Little Green Men

Apr 1999, 300 pages
    Feb 2000, 320 pages

There is 1 reader review for Little Green Men

Rick Yoose
Wow. That's all I can say. Christopher Buckley's "Little Green Men" was honestly the best book I've read in quite some time. I'm a big fan of sci-fi books and picked it up thinking it belonged to that genre. When I started reading and learned that it wasn't, I was far from disappointed. Every detail in the book, from the excerpts at the bottom of the pages to the great character descriptions, was well thought out and incredibly amusing. I'd recommend this book to anyone interested in extraterrestrial activity, politics...Actually, I'd recommend this book to anybody.

• Book Jacket: And The Ocean Was Our Sky
    An Absolutely Remarkable Thing
    by Hank Green

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

Win Severance