Reader reviews and comments on The Cat Who Robbed A Bank, plus links to write your own review.

The Cat Who Robbed A Bank

by Lilian Jackson Braun

The Cat Who Robbed A Bank by Lilian Jackson Braun

Jan 2000, 242 pages
    Jan 2001, 242 pages

There are currently 5 reader reviews for The Cat Who Robbed A Bank

Daichi (02/15/05)

This book is a good one to just take with you on a camput or on a plain trip or anywhere else!
parker (10/25/03)

i really enjoyed this book, i loved how you could feel the setting and you could picture exactly where the characters were in the book, i am 7 years old and i can still relate tot his book becuase i have 3 cats and i love them very much!!! there names are kitty, sam, and shawna.
jane (10/24/03)

I have loved all of the The Cat Who.... books, and they do seem to get better. Well described characters, the wonderful cats, and always a crime to solve. Koko solves it long before me! Good clean reading, very entertaining, I look forward to the next one!
Bev (09/01/02)

Being a cat owner, I love this author! I do not usually read mysteries, but I can't get enough of Koko and Yum Yum!
Anonymous (02/15/02)

Hi, this is acros, Lillian Jackson Braun just keeps getting better and
better, Qwill Koko and yum yum are most probably one of the best all time
who dun it slueth teams in fiction, I would highly recommend all of "The Cat
Who series to anyone who loves a good mystery and a wonderfully written
cast of characters.

• Book Jacket: Perfect Little World
    Perfect Little World
    by Kevin Wilson
    It might be the beginning of a tragic story: Izzy Poole falls in love with her mentally unstable ...
  • Book Jacket: Pachinko

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book

K Your F C