Reader reviews and comments on Tara Road, plus links to write your own review.

Tara Road

Jul 2000, 502 pages

There are currently 8 reader reviews for Tara Road

~*Rachel*~

Tara Road was an AMAZING book
Maeve Binchy has captured the timeless struggles of modern mom and the selfishness of men and put it into an amazing book of hardship and change. This is one of my all time favorites!!
Betül

It makes you read it all the time till you finish.
Judy Harrington

This was my first book read by me by Maeve Binchy and I am anxiously awaiting the reading of many more. She is the most wonderful author and really draws one into the complex lives of her characters.
Rosamond Rudy

I loved Tara Road. Like all of Maeve Binchy's books , I read it every spare minute that I had and I
was sorry to come to the end. I am anxious for Maeve Binchy's next book. She is a wonderful

Kae

Ms Binchy can do no wrong. All of her books are great. Unable to put this one down, & could have cried when it was done.
kconklin

Until now, I had never read a book that literally took me for the emotional ride of my life. I cried, I laughed and I walked away from the book, but it pulled me back into the tumultous lives of the people of Tara Road. In the end, two nights later, I had the satisfaction of having survived. Read the book!
Anonymous

I was quite disappointed in this book. I thought the storyline was very pedictable and the characters were cliche and one dimensional. This is the sort of fluff one reads while battling a bad cold or the flu. It doesn't require much effort on the part of the reader to follow along and it doesn't provide any real stimulation.
Anonymous

Vicki
I absolutely loved this book and have read it twice! It prompted me to do a home-exchange like the ladies in the story. Warm, funny, touching...it's all of Mauve B. style.

Grace