Reader reviews and comments on Quite A Year For Plums, plus links to write your own review.

Quite A Year For Plums

May 1999, 220 pages

There is 1 reader review for Quite A Year For Plums

Anonymous

Ginny Howard
I mainly want to thank Bailey White for writing this wonderful book. My roots are in middle Georgia, and I felt like I had stumbled upon old friends from a time and a life that now seems lost to me in Atlanta.
I listened to Bailey's reading of the novel four times, and the last tape probably another five. I had these other books-on-tape to listen to, but every time I started one, I just decided I'd rather hear Bailey telling me about those wonderful, dear people one more time.

• Book Jacket: The Wrong Heaven
    The Wrong Heaven
    by Amy Bonnafons
    The narrators of the short story collection The Wrong Heaven are plagued by critical talking lawn ...
  • Book Jacket: Southernmost
    Southernmost
    by Silas House
    Southernmost opens with a devastating flood in Cumberland Valley, Tennessee. Could it be divine ...
  • Book Jacket: Confessions of the Fox
    Confessions of the Fox
    by Jordy Rosenberg
    In Confessions of the Fox, a fictional academic, Dr. Voth, finds a manuscript in the library where ...
  • Book Jacket: Tango Lessons
    Tango Lessons
    by Meghan Flaherty
    Meghan Flaherty's touching memoir, Tango Lessons, reveals some hard but important truths about ...

The Radium Girls by Kate Moore

The incredible true story of the women who fought America's Undark danger.

Fly Girls
    by Keith O'Brien

How five daring women defied all odds and made aviation history.

Our House
    by Louise Candlish

A disturbing and addictive novel of domestic suspense.

Meet Me at the Museum
    by Anne Youngson

A celebration of letters, kindred spirits and writing a new story for yourself.

Win Vox

VOX by Christina Dalcher

The story of what one woman will do to protect herself and her daughter in a society where half the population is silenced.

T B Y Speak