Reader reviews and comments on Quite A Year For Plums, plus links to write your own review.

Quite A Year For Plums

May 1999, 220 pages

There is 1 reader review for Quite A Year For Plums

Anonymous

Ginny Howard
I mainly want to thank Bailey White for writing this wonderful book. My roots are in middle Georgia, and I felt like I had stumbled upon old friends from a time and a life that now seems lost to me in Atlanta.
I listened to Bailey's reading of the novel four times, and the last tape probably another five. I had these other books-on-tape to listen to, but every time I started one, I just decided I'd rather hear Bailey telling me about those wonderful, dear people one more time.

• Book Jacket: Future Home of the Living God
    by Alison McGhee

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

Wonder Valley
    by Ivy Pochoda

Harvard is the storehouse of knowledge because the freshmen bring so much in and the graduates take so little out.

E Dog H I D