Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Ape-xa

Message In abottle
This is the best book I have ever read......There is a sad ending in this book!!!! luv this book message in a bottle....
Book Lover

Message in a Bottle
I loved this book so much. It helped me have a good cry that I seemed to need.
Sophia Garbi

Message in a bottle... and to my heart!
It is one of the most beautiful, romantic and sensitive books I have read. Reading it during my summer holidays, it carried me away, more than anything else could, honestly. I believe in destiny and soulmates and special magic in love and that book showed me that, thank you God, I am not the only one... Congratulations Mr. Sparks! And THANK YOU of course!
Ciara Martinez

Astounding!
This heart felt story had me gripped with emotions throughout; at times I loved the characters at times I hated them. Nicholas Sparks is such an amazing writer I really felt gripped into the novel. The ending, for me, was profound. Unexpected and heart-wrenching it had me crying more than I've cried in years. It touched my heart. It really is an astounding novel and I can't emphasize enough that it's definitely a one to read. Nicholas Sparks is a literature genius.
the unknown

Message in a Bottle
This book is phenomenal ! I fell in love with it !
singh

message in a bottle
The story was very touching,it made me cry. Read more than 10 times. The best book I have ever read.
Paige

Amazing
This novel brought tears to my eyes, and it also made me realize that its okay to move on. I loved this book and once you start you can't put it down.
Thiesha Neal

Message In A Bottle
I enjoyed your book very much. I love the way that you made the two characters meet, and then how they unpredictably fell in love with each other. I am naturally a big fan of love stories, and I have got to say, this is the best yet.
I have to began to read your other book, The Notebook. I also enjoy that one. I have recommended many people to read your book, and so much have been touched by it, as was I. Good job on your books.

• Book Jacket: Let It Bang
    by Hank Green
  • Book Jacket: Waiting for Eden
    Waiting for Eden
    by Elliot Ackerman
    Elliot Ackerman's latest novel, Waiting for Eden, follows Marine Eden Malcom as his death ...

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

The Kinship of Secrets
    by Eugenia Kim

Paris Echo
    by Sebastian Faulks

A story of resistance, complicity, and an unlikely, transformative friendship.

A few books well chosen, and well made use of, will be more profitable than a great confused Alexandrian library.

I Ain't O U T F L S