Reader reviews and comments on Message In A Bottle, plus links to write your own review.

Message In A Bottle

Jan 1999, 370 pages

There are currently 43 reader reviews for Message In A Bottle

Ape-xa

Message In abottle
This is the best book I have ever read......There is a sad ending in this book!!!! luv this book message in a bottle....
Book Lover

Message in a Bottle
I loved this book so much. It helped me have a good cry that I seemed to need.
Sophia Garbi

Message in a bottle... and to my heart!
It is one of the most beautiful, romantic and sensitive books I have read. Reading it during my summer holidays, it carried me away, more than anything else could, honestly. I believe in destiny and soulmates and special magic in love and that book showed me that, thank you God, I am not the only one... Congratulations Mr. Sparks! And THANK YOU of course!
Ciara Martinez

Astounding!
This heart felt story had me gripped with emotions throughout; at times I loved the characters at times I hated them. Nicholas Sparks is such an amazing writer I really felt gripped into the novel. The ending, for me, was profound. Unexpected and heart-wrenching it had me crying more than I've cried in years. It touched my heart. It really is an astounding novel and I can't emphasize enough that it's definitely a one to read. Nicholas Sparks is a literature genius.
the unknown

Message in a Bottle
This book is phenomenal ! I fell in love with it !
singh

message in a bottle
The story was very touching,it made me cry. Read more than 10 times. The best book I have ever read.
Paige

Amazing
This novel brought tears to my eyes, and it also made me realize that its okay to move on. I loved this book and once you start you can't put it down.
Thiesha Neal

Message In A Bottle
I enjoyed your book very much. I love the way that you made the two characters meet, and then how they unpredictably fell in love with each other. I am naturally a big fan of love stories, and I have got to say, this is the best yet.
I have to began to read your other book, The Notebook. I also enjoy that one. I have recommended many people to read your book, and so much have been touched by it, as was I. Good job on your books.

Love and Other Consolation Prizes
    by D.B. John
  • Book Jacket: The Abbot's Tale
    The Abbot's Tale
    by Conn Iggulden
    The Abbot's Tale purports to be a re-discovered manuscript written by a real historical figure,...

Mississippi Blood by Greg Iles

New York Times bestselling author Greg Iles illuminates the brutal history of the American South.

Me, Myself and Them
    by Dan Mooney

A fresh, funny and heart-wrenching story about human connection and the power of friendship.

Win A Place for Us