Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks X
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for The Notebook

Stacey Ryan

no dry eye & i love you for that
Nothing, I mean nothing compares to this book. I have read & re-read this book, and I find something different every beautiful time. Thank you Nicholas sparks. Very thought provoking.
Zach Melton

Da Bestest
I was really touched by this book.
Erin

A Beautiful Love Story
The Notebook is an enchanting love story that's impossible to put down. It gives all women a sense of a fairy tale and what real love can be. It was an incredible book written with beautiful emotion.
isobelle

awesome
This book sweeps me off my feet. I can't imagine how Nicholas Sparks created this story through his imagination. The characters are the "best". The words he uses and the emotions are so real.
Sarah Marie

Real Treat! (:
I love this book ! It was unbelievably good! Nicholas Sparks knows how to pull on his readers emotions. i end up the same way for all his books, crying. he has great talent and i hope that he doesn't give up on his AMAZING talent. KEEP WRITING BOOKS Mr. Sparks ! :)
number1

The Notebook
This book is one you can not put down. It is based on a man reading a journal to his wife who has Alzheimers. It is about their love story but she does not know it. It is a romantic, heart wrenching story that you will need a box of tissues for. I recommend this book to the fullest extent.
Juju Y

The Notebook
I first read the book and was eager to watch the movie. To my surprise it was as good as it was written. It breaks my heart every time I read or watch, it and I did not fail to cry. I have read and watched it countless times. It's like a written wish for all women and their daughter's too to have the kind of man like Noah's character to cherish her. It's like a women wish for her son to be one just like Noah, towards their wife. Thank you Nicholas. Love your books and have been my collection for life.
Jena

The Notebook
I have seen the movie and fell in love with it. I never expected it to be so good. My favorite part is the fight scene. I love the movie so much and the book I can't wait for it to come on again.

• Book Jacket: The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Louise Erdrich

The Second Mrs. Hockaday by Susan Rivers

The Story of Arthur Truluv
    by Elizabeth Berg

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

E Dog H I D