Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks X
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for The Notebook

Stacey Ryan

no dry eye & i love you for that
Nothing, I mean nothing compares to this book. I have read & re-read this book, and I find something different every beautiful time. Thank you Nicholas sparks. Very thought provoking.
Zach Melton

Da Bestest
I was really touched by this book.

A Beautiful Love Story
The Notebook is an enchanting love story that's impossible to put down. It gives all women a sense of a fairy tale and what real love can be. It was an incredible book written with beautiful emotion.

This book sweeps me off my feet. I can't imagine how Nicholas Sparks created this story through his imagination. The characters are the "best". The words he uses and the emotions are so real.
Sarah Marie

Real Treat! (:
I love this book ! It was unbelievably good! Nicholas Sparks knows how to pull on his readers emotions. i end up the same way for all his books, crying. he has great talent and i hope that he doesn't give up on his AMAZING talent. KEEP WRITING BOOKS Mr. Sparks ! :)

The Notebook
This book is one you can not put down. It is based on a man reading a journal to his wife who has Alzheimers. It is about their love story but she does not know it. It is a romantic, heart wrenching story that you will need a box of tissues for. I recommend this book to the fullest extent.
Juju Y

The Notebook
I first read the book and was eager to watch the movie. To my surprise it was as good as it was written. It breaks my heart every time I read or watch, it and I did not fail to cry. I have read and watched it countless times. It's like a written wish for all women and their daughter's too to have the kind of man like Noah's character to cherish her. It's like a women wish for her son to be one just like Noah, towards their wife. Thank you Nicholas. Love your books and have been my collection for life.

The Notebook
I have seen the movie and fell in love with it. I never expected it to be so good. My favorite part is the fight scene. I love the movie so much and the book I can't wait for it to come on again.

• Book Jacket: Eat the Apple
    The Driest Season
    by Meghan Kenny

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Win The Balcony