Reader reviews and comments on Moment of Truth, plus links to write your own review.

Moment of Truth

Jan 2001, 448 pages

There is 1 reader review for Moment of Truth

Anonymous (08/09/01)

Andrew Nally
The book was magnificent and now I also write not for a living but for friends and fun although I'm only 14 I still enjoy a good book

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.

Y S M B, I'll S Y