Reader reviews and comments on Secret Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Secret Prey

Jun 1999, 384 pages

There is 1 reader review for Secret Prey

Anonymous (08/12/01)

Joe A Lopez
The book is good. I enjoyed it and plan to read other books by Sanford in the future.
However, the editing of the "Large Print" edition was very poor, as there is a blatant error in the 4th paragraph of page 144, where the murder victim is referred incorrectly by one of the suspect's names.

• Book Jacket: Pachinko

June
by Miranda Beverly-Whittemore

The Typewriter's Tale
    by Michiel Heyns

A thought-provoking novel on love, art and life fully lived.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The fact of knowing how to read is nothing, the whole point is knowing what to read.

K Your F C