Reader reviews and comments on Certain Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Certain Prey

by John Sandford

Certain Prey by John Sandford

May 1999, 339 pages
    Mar 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Certain Prey

jimmy (10/28/02)

when i first started reading this book I thought i would hate it. My teacher gave it to me and said i had to read it all in 2 months. Well im done with the book and have 5 weeks to go. I never thought that I would get into a book. Reading used to put me to sleep. Now since I started to read this book I stay up and do not want to put it down. This book has kept me on the edge of my seat till i got threw with it. The first chapter is what got me hooked. But i mean what do u think it will do to a 17 year old. But im glad I read it I have told everyone i know to get the book and read it cause its well worth it.
Anonymous (07/15/01)

J Rolph
I have read all of the "Prey" series and they are all excellent books. Certain Prey was one that I had difficulty putting down. The climatic ending was such a shock, it really is too bad that Lucas didn't get the killer in this one, maybe that means Clara Rinker will appear in another great "Prey" book.
Keep up the great writing Mr. Sandford. I'm always waiting for the next Lucas Davenport book.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

The low brow and the high brow

O My D B