Reader reviews and comments on Certain Prey, plus links to write your own review.

Certain Prey

by John Sandford

Certain Prey by John Sandford X
Certain Prey by John Sandford

May 1999, 339 pages
    Mar 2000, 368 pages

There are currently 2 reader reviews for Certain Prey

jimmy

when i first started reading this book I thought i would hate it. My teacher gave it to me and said i had to read it all in 2 months. Well im done with the book and have 5 weeks to go. I never thought that I would get into a book. Reading used to put me to sleep. Now since I started to read this book I stay up and do not want to put it down. This book has kept me on the edge of my seat till i got threw with it. The first chapter is what got me hooked. But i mean what do u think it will do to a 17 year old. But im glad I read it I have told everyone i know to get the book and read it cause its well worth it.

J Rolph
I have read all of the "Prey" series and they are all excellent books. Certain Prey was one that I had difficulty putting down. The climatic ending was such a shock, it really is too bad that Lucas didn't get the killer in this one, maybe that means Clara Rinker will appear in another great "Prey" book.
Keep up the great writing Mr. Sandford. I'm always waiting for the next Lucas Davenport book.

• Book Jacket: Vita Nostra
    A Spark of Light
    by Jodi Picoult

Unsheltered
by Barbara Kingsolver

A timely novel that explores the human capacity for resiliency and compassion.

A Ladder to the Sky
    by John Boyne

A seductive, unputdownable psychodrama following one brilliant, ruthless man.

The Kinship of Secrets